Wednesday 28 April 2010

Busy Morning

So far today I've achieved not a lot of work, but I have sorted out some banking, taken Amy for her jags (wee soul!), dropped Josh off at his play-date and am totally procrastinating ... I don't know where to start today !

But I do have these little gorgeous pegs which were given to me, from John Lewis vintage summer range, I have some dinky little magnets which would work on these, clip a picture or shopping list and pop in the fridge.

I've also been beavering away on ... because I couldn't bear to throw them out, some little recycled/upcycled baby food jars ... hoping to get some more done at the weekend, with a bit more ooomph on them lol - the best ones were snapped up by my mother !

I'm going to try out Linda's Grunge Rose Tutorial on these, think they might look quite swish.





3 comments:

  1. It sounds as though you're keen to get started with your projects. I'm sure you'll enjoy making Linda's roses, I loved how mine turned out

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope Amy's OK after an initial wail about sharp point things! Have fun getting stuck into a bit more crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pegs look great and I love the fact that you are a recycler too. :)

    ReplyDelete