Thursday 22 April 2010

Scary!

I am now offically self-employed and you can see my website here www.trinketz.co.uk It's been great fun building it from scratch and a real learning curve too ! So please tell me if there's anything glaringly obvious I have missed !

I've been making these little button pendants

And thought it might be a good idea to use a customer's own fabric ? I've made myself, my sister and my mother one from a lovely scarf belonging to my dear nana who passed away, and well it's nice to remember her by.

I also have kept the cutest little first sleepysuits for both kiddums and was thinking of (if I can bear to!) making pendants from that material too ? We'll see !!

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely way to remember your nan. My Nan passed away a few weeks ago - she was 102!

    Good luck with your new business.

    :)

    ReplyDelete