Thursday 13 January 2011

Beautiful Boxes

These boxes were so pretty, that I really did have to buy them.  £8.00 for the three ... such a bargain. The biggest one is about 12inches by 9.5inches so can store craft goodies in a pretty way.
 


Had a lovely morning crafting with some friends and we made these flower corsages (I am donating mine to my niece for Burns Day).   One of ds's nursery teacher very kindly gave us a box with tartan swatches, bits and bobs and some templates.  I have made flower corsages before with felts, ribbons, hand-knitted petals, but this one was put together using a technique I've not used before so it was lovely to learn something new today.  I can see me having another bash at these as I have lots of pretty fabrics lying about, and would maybe like to try them much smaller, maybe as a pendant.

No comments:

Post a Comment